Which state do you live in? (both US and non-US members)

Hi!

I guess this site compromises mostly of the US members, but there are members of other nationalities as well. You can also specify which "instate/region/country do you live in (like e.g. California, Tuscany, Scotland). If you don't want to go into any detail, you can just say which continent...

Btw-there was a discussion about future meetings some time ago and several members have already mentioned where they live, but not everyone did (including me) and there are no recent threads about this topic so I decided to create a new one.

Views: 1463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alabama, USA.

Fort Meade, Maryland (right outside D.C)

I'm in Fort Meade Maryland LOL and Go Ravens!

Jennifer said:

Baltimore, Maryland! Some of you guys here are practically my neighbors! New York City is really close to Baltimore.

This thread reflects my experiences in chat; we are from all over.

I am currently waaay up on a mountain in New Mexico. I have lived all over. 

It is, I passed through there with my dad on a drive to Florida (18 hour trip, lot's of daydreaming that day)

Jennifer said:

Baltimore, Maryland! Some of you guys here are practically my neighbors! New York City is really close to Baltimore.
I live in olympia Washington

Spain.

Maharashtra, India.

Kent, UK

Hi WUAW, it would be great to make contact if possible. I'm a journalist for The Wireless in Auckland, looking to raise awareness of MD through a story. Thanks! 

Wish Upon A Wish said:

Christchurch, New Zealand

Georgia, US 

Norwich, UK

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky