What's the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you in a daydream?

For me it was when my character fractured her skull and was unconscious for a few days, then broke 3 of her fingers shortly after waking up...all while battling cancer.

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My main character was attacked by a wierd mutant-monster thing sent to kill him shortly after his wedding... He ended up with multiple puncture wounds, head trauma, and broken bones. He actually died for a little bit, and when he came back he entered a coma.

She doesn't really hurt herself very much, but she has faced a lot of abuse in her childhood and adolescence and that was always extremely painful, even for me. 

Was shot with a handgun but lived in a coma

Oh, goodness...

I didn't realize you meant characters... even though there are a lot of bad things that have happened to mine-

I myself have actually gotten hurt while daydreaming. I have several scars on my feet and ankles because I spin around and run into stuff.

hmm one of my old characters got stabbed and was left on the side walk in the rain until she had the strength to call her mom lol. My story doesnt really have to do with violence or anything so they barley get hurt

recently my character was kidnapped by crazy serial killers and taken to this town full of crazy people. She was almost hit by a beer bottle, almost hanged for escaping and attacking kidnappers, being choked, shot at. There were other kidnapped people from missing posters and they were killed for misbehaving. When help finally arrived was shot in arm. When at hostipal was almost assassinated by crazy serial killers.

@Rosethewolf hmmm, interesting. Your comment reminded me of how another one of my characters (not the "daydream version" of myself like I was talking about earlier but one of her friends) recently barely escaped being sacrificed by a cult that worships rainbows and jars of glitter (yeah, my daydreams get REALLY weird sometimes...). He was left to slowly bleed to death in an alley, but was brought to the hospital. While he was at the hospital, someone from the cult came to see him and t
old him that because he refused to be sacrificed, he would be cursed forever. This really scared him, but the upside of this was that the police caught the cult. (He is okay now, by the way.)

It was my character losing her closes friend. He was killed in front of her and she couldn't do anything about it. She had to act like it doesn't matter then secretly plot her revenge. It wasn't to kill the killer, a strong leader of a nation. She released the prisoners that made up most of their labor force. This wasn't just a revenge against the leader, but the whole nation because they took the lives of those she held dear. She was marked as a traitor, but she was never one of them in the first place. 

Lol yay I feel kinda better that someone else has werid kidnap/ or super crazy daydreams. I actually starting crying during the emotional parts and smiled during the happy parts. Of course I was alone. I am afraid to daydream in front of people.
The1andonlyAbber said:

@Rosethewolf hmmm, interesting. Your comment reminded me of how another one of my characters (not the "daydream version" of myself like I was talking about earlier but one of her friends) recently barely escaped being sacrificed by a cult that worships rainbows and jars of glitter (yeah, my daydreams get REALLY weird sometimes...). He was left to slowly bleed to death in an alley, but was brought to the hospital. While he was at the hospital, someone from the cult came to see him and t

The most physically painful? a broken arm. The emotion of that dream was intense.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky