When you daydream, how do you see? Like in a movie, watching everything from a distance, or through your character/your eyes just like in real life?

I see everything like a movie, even if I daydream about myself, I see myself..

Views: 863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I usually daydream in third person, but I still feel whatever my version of myself feels/sees. I like watching everything because I feel more like a part of things, like if I actually see it then it might actually be real...which is crazy I know because it never will be. Occasionally I do daydream in first person, but only if I am interacting with a single character. I don't really like first person though because it feels weird.

MGinny said:

That's cool :) so you don't  see your character, but It's  more like you feel and think like your character? 

Yep.
My daydreams are still very movie-like, though. Actually, they're a lot like a TV show. Sometimes I even divide my daydreams into "episodes" and "seasons" and daydream about watching a trailer for the new season of the daydream before I daydream the new season. It's kind of hard to explain.
3rd person, but I am almost always the focus. It used to be about me saving or finding a real life friend that I care about a lot when she was in trouble or lost. But recently I came to realize that spending time on those kinds of thoughts was and is pointless; she has told me that she and I are just friends. So im gonna try and cut back on thinking about her in that way (we are still on good speaking terms though :)). I gotta save and like myself first before I can help/love others for real. Sorry if that seemed out of place in this discussion- I needed to get it out of my head.

I see it like a movie, but a movie in which I can see everyone's thoughts. I can know what every character is feeling. I asume this is because I'm controlling what the characters do, but their is always one character which is related to me and I have more control of than the other characters.

I do both. It depends on how I wanna feel in the daydream. If I feel the need to literally feel deep emotion, whatever that emotion may be, then I will daydream through my characters eyes...in this sense it is like I am in the characters body. If I feel like taking on another role, or having a different perspective then I will daydream like a movie, looking and experiencing from afar. 

Evangeline said: 

That is exactly how it feels when I see it like a movie. Sometimes I think about it, and I honestly don't know how we MDDers can control all of the emotions and actions of so many characters, but we can and do.

I see it like a movie, but a movie in which I can see everyone's thoughts. I can know what every character is feeling. I asume this is because I'm controlling what the characters do, but their is always one character which is related to me and I have more control of than the other characters.

Interesting question! I had never thought about it.

It depends on what I'm doing in my story. So, I do both. 

I see through the eyes of the characters but I will sometimes jump around as to which character's eyes I am seeing through. Every once in a while I will see a scene from the outside, but usually I am in the mind of the character.

I see through my character's eyes, but sometimes I'll change to his friends perspectives (one friend is basically a cool version of the real life me), his family's, or from a sort of a God perspective.

I see my character from third point of view like I'm observing them from a distance and they act out their actions in front of me... Mostly I see through my character's eyes. The other day I saw my male character pace in front of a desk dressed in a navy suit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky