We spend so much time focusing on what we don't have.  Let's start thinking about what we want.  Write anything that comes to mind, be it a cup of coffee or to achieve some great goal.  

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to be smart.  

I want to show how smart I am.  

I want to be inspired by things on the outside and do things on the outside.  

I want to help people.  I want to inspire them.  

I want to do as much good as humanly possible.

I want to get a degree.

I want to stop giving up because things are hard.  I want to succeed.  

I want to be successful and flaunt it, so the world will see, especially those who rolled their eyes at me.  

I want to be famous for achieving something great with my mind and heart.  

I want to be a great and effective leader.  I want to lead a lot of people to success.  

I want Mia to stop clawing me & learn to play on her own and be happy when I'm busy.  

I want to keep my kitties safe, healthy, and happy for the rest of their long lives.  

I want to learn how to make a lot of money by doing something where I'm a leader who inspires people.  

I want to change the world for the better.  

I want the world to know that I'm actually smart

I want the world to be a tolerant and loving place

I want my daydreams to be reality

I want school to be a better place for me

I want to be happy. No matter what I do with my life, or where I go, I want to be in a constant detatched, euphoric state in the real world. I want to have respect for myself and be respected. I want to be nonchalant about everything. I want to be intimidating when I'm mad, not immature. I want to be sorrowful when I'm sad, not pathetic. I want to be accepted into Juilliard more than anything in my entire life. I want to paint more of my room. I really want a starbucks too...cinnamon dolce latte sounds bomb right now.

Wanna know what I am and what it is I'm doing. Just a little bit of clarity.

Also, I wanna squat 150 kilos :)

I want to somehow get a recording of Grendel's forlorn howl because it is the funniest, saddest thing I've ever heard. I mean 2h of nap, and his heart is just being torn about with need for some snuggles.
Lets see.. 
I want to look the way i envision myself looking
I want to speak and read japanese
I want to start my career
I want to be successful and find my voice as an artist
I want stronger finances.. a great investment portfolio
I want a loving partner to share my life with
I want to get my shit done and get out of japan.
I want more meaningful friendships
I want to fight the injustices that affect me and the ones i love and make a difference
In general i want to do more activist work
I want the right to get married wherever i choose to live
Oh, and i want an ipad and a pair of ann sofie backs drip aviators from fall 09
haha
And i want to stop daydreaming so much and do what i want!!!!!!!!

Katrina said:
Lets see..  I want to look the way i envision myself looking I want to speak and read japanese
I want to start my career
I want to be successful and find my voice as an artist
I want stronger finances.. a great investment portfolio
I want a loving partner to share my life with
I want to get my shit done and get out of japan.
I want more meaningful friendships
I want to fight the injustices that affect me and the ones i love and make a difference
In general i want to do more activist work
I want the right to get married wherever i choose to live
Oh, and i want an ipad and a pair of ann sofie backs drip aviators from fall 09
haha

I want to be a published author and not be unsuccessful like most Canadian authors who aren't Alice Munro.

I want to win the lotery (I've never bought a lotery ticket though, so my chances are bit slim, lol.)

I want to be physically strong enough to actually win when I get into fights (used to happen a lot in highschool, unfortunately one clumsy long legged girl against 3-4 larger stronger guys, doesn't go very well.)

Most importantly I want MORE VIDEO GAMES! LOL.

I want to accomplish any task in under 100 steps and without washing my hands or scratching my face or arms or legs a hundred times.

I wanna learn how to stop worrying and love the present. Always being anxious and worried about the future is a huuuuuuuuge waste of time, energy and opportunity -_____-

I want stupid spammers to leave my site alone.  They drive me nuts.  I don't care if they wait a week before posting a bunch of crap.  Do they really think I'm not going to see it?  Argh.

i want to finish shool

i want to feel good about myself.

i want to stop day dream

i want to get some money move out of my house

i want do some good in this world

i want leran how to drive and buy a car

i want to have a close realationship with god

i want get a job .

i want stop let people get  to me

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service