unless i daydream in bed i wont be able to get any sleep

okay so i dont know if this happens to anyone else but like most of you i have been daydreaming since i was like 4 or 5 years old and i have noticed that when i go to bed i cant fall asleep unless i start daydreaming about my own world and characters and then some point during the night i would fall asleep while im daydreaming. I have tried countless times to just fall asleep while thinking about other things such as whats going on in my life and such but i just wont fall asleep. I actually have no problems cause i like to visit my imaginary world that lives inside my head but i just wanted to know if anyone else has the same issue.

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a problem I have always had also. I have tried sleeping without going into one of my worlds but I always give in. I have just had a baby so it is important for me to sleep when I can but I spend of lot of the time just daydreaming and once I have got to sleep it is not long before my baby is awake! Was hoping if anyone has any tips of getting to sleep without going into their world? Many thanks
Maybe then this should be the time we allow ourselves our fantasy world and try and cut down in the day if necessary? I'm sure others have their own methods of sleeping. I cannot think of how else to get to sleep. I just stress out that I'm not sleeping if I don't.

This happens to me ALL the time. Every. Single. Night. If I don't daydream, I don't sleep. I don't know why, but sometimes I feel so happy when I'm going to sleep, just so that I can get lost in my world. Good luck!

Same here. Can't get to sleep without DD, but I'm also happy that day is finally over and I can spend some time in my world again. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky