How was your day?  What did you do?  The least exciting the better.  :D  

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today I inhaled dusty-moldy-really dry fiber glass insulation--as I'm an idiot I didn't bother looking for a respirator at first. Gonna prolly cough up blood in a few hours. Fucking moron :)

You're not an idiot.  We do care.  How are you feeling today?  

I'm okay, had two very vivid and weird dreams which may or may not have been caused by a quarter of a century old nasty shit :)

And I am an idiot--what kind of a laborer doesn't take care of his health? A stupid one.

Great, so how's the prognosis?  *positive thoughts*  

EludeMyFantasies said:

Today I got up extra early and took my dog to the vet. They checked out her tumor and ex-rayed her body to see if there are tumors anywhere else. Luckily there are no more tumors anywhere else. Yay! So they removed the orange size tumor on her leg today. She comes home tomorrow. After that I came home and played on my Wii. Then got ready for work. I had a Christmas Party for work so I had to go in early. I came home from work and jumped on the computer to daydream for a couple of hours. Now I need to get my tired rear into the bed. My eyes feel so puffy. Slllllleeeeeeeeeeeeppppp!

Today I cleaned my bathroom.  This is a lengthy, daunting, complicated task.  I shed like crazy and go nuts trying to do anything but just push the hair around.  How the hell do people clean up hair?  Plus there are these tiny purple hair stains all over.  Fumes made me sick.  Kitties didn't even notice.  Stinks like hell, but I got it fairly clean.  Every task seems to have a hundred steps, and I always develop an instant itch somewhere the instant I get the gloves on.  Then the radio starts crackling or a bad song comes on, so I have to try and take them off to change it, and it happens again the instant I get them back on.  Doing anything is such a lengthy process.  Cleaning the bathroom is several lengthy processes.  I don't know how I survived.

Today I got a lump of coal for Christmas.......literally.  My friend brought it over as a gag gift.  He's a jeweler and brought over one that was made into a pretty little pendant and another that's just a lump.  They're pretty cute.  I'd like to keep them out if the kitties would stop trying to eat them.

Cordellia has friends? Huh.

Today, I injured my back. Well, I did the damage two days ago as I got caught in a drought when working out but unleashed the pain when lifting shit at work. Hurts so bad, can barely even breathe.

Meant draught but the thing says it's wrong. I always thought of the word as draft but learned in English class some weeks ago that there is 'draught' as well :)

Penguin said:

Cordellia has friends? Huh.

Today, I injured my back. Well, I did the damage two days ago as I got caught in a drought when working out but unleashed the pain when lifting shit at work. Hurts so bad, can barely even breathe.

Saintly geeky neighbor snagged me 2 pieces of pie and a whole can of whipped cream from the Christmas party last night.  Woot!  This after fixing my computer yet again.  Best neighbor ever.  Today, I discovered that whipped cream tastes yummy on microwave oatmeal, goofed around on the internet, and read some Crime and Punishment.  Mia slept all day on a towel and then wrestled around on it so sweetly.  I brought them a paper bag from the store, so there should be some kitty fun tonight while I'm asleep.
Read a bunch of Dostoyevsky, snuggled the kitties, goofed off, and started a new knitting pattern.

Finally cleaned out the recycling from under my sink.  Woot.  Still haven't tackled the closet, but Grendel had a lot of fun pulling all the junk from the back out to the doorway and then sleeping on it.

Tried studying.  Not very successful.  Gave doing my hw.  Skipped class, and got my hair chopped off.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky