hey every one after doing some research on daydreaming i have concluded that the people who have this problem actually suffer from low self esteem  because of which they create a fantasy world where they a respected by others where they don't feel they are not good at anything ,,,,,,,,,,,SO i want you people to tell that do you have low self   esteem or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

plz start your comment by saying yes or no then in the next line continue your comment

Views: 1241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey try meditation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will b difficult to meditate in the starting because your mind is not use to concentrate on one thing but with each try u will become better with this ,,,,,,i have started meditation my self

Satchi R said:

It's so weird.  I can spend hours and hours alone perfectly content just daydreaming.It's definitely a problem but it feels so euphoric.  I wonder what will help it go away.It's like being out of this world

yes

I've always had low self esteem.....but sometimes my daydreams start off with having low self esteem but by the end I am stronger and feeling better about my self.

No, I don't think I have low self esteem, I'm pretty happy with who I am. Though I am very introverted and a little shy.
My DD are fairly intrusive nowadays, but they didn't start out that negatively. I remember daydreaming frequently in kindergarten, instead of playing with other kids at recess I'd sit on the swing set and day dream.
My daydreaming is likely the result of ADHD and high sensitivity combined with very few emotional outlets in my life; I don't have much of a social life due to my introversion and shyness, so daydreaming is (or was) one of my only sources for emotional release.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky