Hello,
I hope you and your family are doing fine.

I am Michelle Maria Jacob. I am conducting research which has to be completed in the final year of Masters in Clinical Psychology as a part of the course requirement. This study is to understand people's attitude and daydreaming habits (further information about the study will be provided at the end of the questionnaires).

I would immensely appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes to fill this survey provided you fit the criteria:
1. You are Indian (is/was an Indian citizen or resident).
2. You are above 18 years old.
3. You have good English reading skills.

Please rest assured that all information provided will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Your participation would be of great help. It will be highly appreciated if you could FORWARD this survey form to people who fit the aforesaid criteria.

NOTE: I request you to fill this form before NOVEMBER 30th, 2020.

For any queries or concerns, feel free to get in touch with me @michellemaria99@gmail.com
Research student:
Michelle Maria Jacob,
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College (autonomous),
Navi Mumbai, India.

Google Form

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle, are you having some answer to your survey?

Hi Valeria, Unfortunately no. Is there any way you could help me with it?

Valeria Franco said:

Oh, my research guide suggested it so, due to cultural differences. 

Neil D'mello said:

You have one response now. Is there a particular reason for surveying only Indians? You might get more responses if theres no such restrictions.

Also, Thank you so much :)

Michelle Jacob said:

Oh, my research guide suggested it so, due to cultural differences. 

Neil D'mello said:

You have one response now. Is there a particular reason for surveying only Indians? You might get more responses if theres no such restrictions.

Hi, sorry for my late answer.

Unluckily it's very specific and it's not useful sending an email to each and everyone.

And this site doesn't allow to have filters on members, for example regional filters, to find members and write personally.

I suggest you anyway to write that it's only for Indians in the title of the topic, because maybe people are not that interested in taking part to another survey, but if they know it's specific for their country maybe they'll open it.

You could also search in the forum and see if there are topics where people talk where they are from and look for indian people and write them.

Michelle Jacob said:

Hi Valeria, Unfortunately no. Is there any way you could help me with it?

Valeria Franco said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky