Hello,

I am a senior journalist from New Zealand, looking to raise awareness of MDD through a detailed feature article. So far I have spoken with Dr Eli Somer (who discovered the disorder), and now I need to speak with some people who suffer from this condition. You are welcome to remain anonymous if you wish. It would be particularly helpful to speak to someone from New Zealand, but I am definitely open to anyone who would like to be part of the story. 

If you're interested, please private message me, so we can swap email addresses and go from there. 

Thanks so much for your time :) 

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear R Cartright ,
Hi, i 'll be glad to cooperate with you .
It is good to raise awareness .
People think its a disorder(thats what eli somer think) But its not a disorder.Those people who think this are getting into it(MD) and roam these sites.

Those who have little mind know its a typical behavioral addiction.
Same as food and sex addiction. And your mind urge to do this compulsorily like alcohol addict want alcohal you are addicted to the personality in the dream.If you get that you'll dream about other.
Mindful people know this stop it for a reason.

PLEASE AWARE PEOPLE ITS A ADDICTION NOT A DISORDER AND AWARE ELI SOMER TOO.

goodbye.

Ram said:

It is good to raise awareness .
People think its a disorder(thats what eli somer think) But its not a disorder.Those people who think this are getting into it(MD) and roam these sites.

Those who have little mind know its a typical behavioral addiction.
Same as food and sex addiction. And your mind urge to do this compulsorily like alcohol addict want alcohal you are addicted to the personality in the dream.If you get that you'll dream about other.
Mindful people know this stop it for a reason.

PLEASE AWARE PEOPLE ITS A ADDICTION NOT A DISORDER AND AWARE ELI SOMER TOO.

goodbye.

but then it is a disorder , don't you think ?? if it is like addiction to drugs or sex or alcohle, it is a behavious disorder ...

kim

Hello
I'm new here and only seeing this post now is it too late to participate?. Would love the help

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky