Petition to the medical community to legally recognize Maladpative Daydreaming as a disorder

Please sign this petition. It is really important that we spread the word about MD. I remember how I felt so alone before I found this site. I thought there was something wrong with me. If doctors knew about MD, there would be less misdiagnoses. 

Please, please, please sign the petition.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know...it says you have to give your street address, which I'm really not comfortable with...I definitely would sign it if you didn't have to give your address, though. Are you allowed to give a fake address?

No one sees your address (only the city and state) but I'm sure you could give a fake adress if you were uncomfortable with giving your address.

The1andonlyAbber said:

I don't know...it says you have to give your street address, which I'm really not comfortable with...I definitely would sign it if you didn't have to give your address, though. Are you allowed to give a fake address?

Signed. 

Would you like if I shared this on Tumblr? I believe there's a lot of people there that know about MD. :)

(*I signed it, by the way!!)

I was gonna put it on tumblr too. Go ahead!

Lynn K said:

Would you like if I shared this on Tumblr? I believe there's a lot of people there that know about MD. :)

It may be a good idea to write to the media? Someones the journalists look into things and once its talked about in the news then attention is given to it...

It's already been written about in Scientific American Mind and on youbeauty.com.  

mirrorgirl said:

It may be a good idea to write to the media? Someones the journalists look into things and once its talked about in the news then attention is given to it...

Awesome. :)

Is it OK to give your name right? I meam...is ts safe?

It is safe, yes.

ok :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky