ok so i've been daydreaming for about 6 years now and its attached to music i kind of spin around in a chair with my iPod in my other "world" it sounds crazy because i dont need it to daydream but its always like a little push i guess?? Does anyone else use music when daydreaming?

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's VERY common for people to use music while daydreaming.  I think most people I've seen do that.  It's also been discussed a lot on here in other discussions.  

Music can trigger my DD, but I don't rely on it to DD.

I sit in my computer chair with my ipod on and I watch a TV show, movie, or just look at pictures of people and places. It is difficult for me to not listen to music when I am alone in my room. For me, I start to go into a daydreaming state and almost subconsciously my headphones go in my ears and I am pacing my room only to sit every 5 minutes to "re-fuel" my daydream with another song or picture or something...

thats exactly what i do! For awhile when i was younger it was highschool musical lol and then i had a crush on chris brown so i looked at his pics alot until i found fanfiction.net and just finished their stories with a daydream

Rachel S. said:

I sit in my computer chair with my ipod on and I watch a TV show, movie, or just look at pictures of people and places. It is difficult for me to not listen to music when I am alone in my room. For me, I start to go into a daydreaming state and almost subconsciously my headphones go in my ears and I am pacing my room only to sit every 5 minutes to "re-fuel" my daydream with another song or picture or something...

Music is a huge trigger for me. It is not my only trigger, but it is the strongest by a long shot and when i listen to music it is extremely hard to resist daydreaming. It is so hard for me, because I love music so much and don't want to stop listening to it. I would consider trying to stop temporarily if I thought I could learn to control my MD, and then start listening to music again, but I have a feeling it doesn't work that way. 

Music just makes me feel so excited and when I hear it I have an intensely strong (almost irresistible) compulsion to DD.  I wish I could channel that excitement into a different type of thinking. 

definitely went through a HUGE HSM fase haa. I also take my celeb crushes and put them in my DDs. Its easier for me to use famous people becasue I can look up and watch so much about them.

bri walker said:

thats exactly what i do! For awhile when i was younger it was highschool musical lol and then i had a crush on chris brown so i looked at his pics alot until i found fanfiction.net and just finished their stories with a daydream

Rachel S. said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky