Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Hey guys,

I just wanted to start off by saying I've been a member on this site for around a couple of years now but never commented or anything like that but what I've noticed is that I feel like sometimes the site is dying and I know a few days ago I found a new alternate site to this one.

But something I've always wanted to do is have a conversation with someone else that has MD, someone who may understand the struggles and I feel finding out things like other peoples' coping methods and just learning from eachother in general would be a good idea, especially since its something that happens to majorly consume a big part of myself.

Obviously with this idea comes a lot of complications which I don't know much about such as would there have to be seperate 'events / meeting places' since we live all over, and even if we did find common regions and places that the majority can attend in different places, who would be organising it? What ages would be able to attend? Maybe people don't like the fact its not that anonymous and may be something they don't want to talk about so perhaps there wouldn't be enough people willing to attend...

I'm not really sure, i guess its more of a dream rather than something realistic that could be arranged here. But then again just a thought, and I am more than happy to even find this site and discover that i have maladaptive daydreaming and realising that has truly changed my life. Especially once i realised it was 'maladaptive'.

So yeah if anyone just has any thoughts on anything or just wants to have a conversation feel free to leave a comment down below :))

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m in Canada and would be open to a regular Zoom or Skype call with others as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky