In my Psychology class this week we have to choose an article about an issue in Psychology and talk about it to the class, so I'm choosing MD as my topic! Can anybody help me find a good article on MD?
suggestions on what to say during the presentation would be appreciated too:3

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have the article in Scientific American Mind?  I have it and some other resources on the Links page.  Also, Cynthia's study paper has been published.  I've been meaning to post it.  I can get it to you as well.  I'd definitely use her since she's the doctor who's most recently studied it.  Check out the links page, and let me know if you need anything else.
Alright will do :3 where is the links page?

Cordellia Amethyste Rose said:
Do you have the article in Scientific American Mind?  I have it and some other resources on the Links page.  Also, Cynthia's study paper has been published.  I've been meaning to post it.  I can get it to you as well.  I'd definitely use her since she's the doctor who's most recently studied it.  Check out the links page, and let me know if you need anything else.
It's up where all the other links are, silly, on the right.
Damn iPhone. Screws the site up for me

It's up where all the other links are, silly, on the right.

I read that! That's how I found this site! :)

The magazine was in my therapist's waiting room.

I tried to access the Scientific America article from the links page and it says either the article I'm trying to view has been deleted or I'm unauthorized to view it. Is there another website where I can view it?

I just posted the latest study results in a blog and on the links page.  I would DEFINITELY use those.  It's the most recent science on the subject.
Oh, that's weird.  I'll try to post it somewhere else if I can.  I'm not sure if I have it on this computer, though.

Sorry, I only saw your post today for some reason.  I uploaded it to Scribd.  This should work better.  

http://www.scribd.com/doc/71765485/Sci-Am-Mind-Daydreaming

Magenta said:

I tried to access the Scientific America article from the links page and it says either the article I'm trying to view has been deleted or I'm unauthorized to view it. Is there another website where I can view it?

That's a really good idea; I would probably be too scared to do anything like that though. You're very brave. Are you going to tell them you have MD yourself?

I will be making the presentation on Friday, so I'm getting my notes together :3 I don't think i'll mention my MD though

I'm sure it'll go by fine. Be sure to tell us about it! =D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky