MD is a form of dissociative identity disorder (DID).

Dear Friends,

I have read in an online research paper that MD is nothing but a form of DID and it comes under the spectrum of obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD). In severe cases of MD where the person is under total control of MD, symptoms resembling schizophrenia might appear and doctor may even start you on schizophrenia drugs which will not help. According to research paper fluvoxamine therapy has been found effective in most severe cases of MD. Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks, Neel John

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alrighty then, I'm gonna respect your opinion. But I'm also gonna continue to tell people here that therapy can actually help cure MD. Because it did for me. Hopefully one day many others will give the same testimony.

Go ahead.  I encourage every person to share what works for them, as long as it's not something bad.  Again, I have no problem adding it once enough people say that it works for them.  Most of the things I added didn't come from me; they came from others on the site.  It takes more than a couple of people saying something helped them for me to add it, though.  

Mevve said:

Alrighty then, I'm gonna respect your opinion. But I'm also gonna continue to tell people here that therapy can actually help cure MD. Because it did for me. Hopefully one day many others will give the same testimony.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky