Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know alot of people seem to pace and move around when they DD, but I dont do that. I lay down with my eyes closed, like I would if I was going to sleep. I cant concentrate enough otherwise unless I do it like that and I get distracted. Only problem is I quite often fall asleep and that interferes with my DD. Does anyone else DD like this?

Whenever i'm just "casually" daydreaming, I tend to fumble with my hands repetitively or rock back and forth. But when I want to go into my deep daydreams (these last for many hours and are very vivid) I lay down and close my eyes like I was going to sleep. But laying down like that prevents me from sleeping because my brain is used to actively daydreaming whenever I close my eyes, so it can be hard for me when I want to relax and fall asleep.

Teyla said:

I know alot of people seem to pace and move around when they DD, but I dont do that. I lay down with my eyes closed, like I would if I was going to sleep. I cant concentrate enough otherwise unless I do it like that and I get distracted. Only problem is I quite often fall asleep and that interferes with my DD. Does anyone else DD like this?

Yep...same here. xD

I DD in every position moving around in circles, kicking balls and balloons, sitting on a bus, in college, laying on a couch or bed etc

I DD with music walking back and forth and sometimes just standing at the balcony looking at the environment outside specially during the night makes the daydreaming more enchanted . I like to daydream when i am alone , when there are people around me i can't concentrate on my daydreaming and the flow of the story gets affected making the daydream devastating .

On my bed face down in a pillow or dazed out in space looking at any random spot. Weird how you just blank out and forget about the world around you!

based on the answers given so far, my way of dding is a lot more exaggerated: i have to act out what i am dding. like if its basketball i have to run and jump and pretend to have a ball in my hand, the whole works. I actually dont know how to daydream by just sitting or lying down...i guess im not one of the lucky ones...

come to think of it though, there has to be movement in order for me to dd. like being in the car when someone else is driving really gets me going. give me my ipod and im out, like if you ask me what we drove by for the last minute i would have no idea, thats one of the only situations i can just sit there while dding. same goes for walking, like in a mall for example. the movement of walking sparks the dding and i dont have to act it out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky