Hey!

I'm new here. But I'm still not sure if I have MD or not. I mean I think I do, but I won't believe it til someone tells me that yes, I do. But that's just how I am. Never too sure about things.

I found out about MD when I was having one of those moments that I just couldn't stop myself from dreaming, sometimes it gets extremely bad for me, so i googled about it. And came across this. It all made sense for me and I felt a relief that there's something that could explain these daydreams I've had as long as I can remember.

Anyway, everyone, have a lovely day! : )

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG ME TOO

: ) . hope this page helps you then

Karen said:

OMG ME TOO
Hey,
I'm from germany so my english isnt really good.
I also have these moments when the daydreaming gets extremely bad and I just cant stop myself. At these moments I feel sick and abnormal.
So I started to search for people like me and found this website.
I am happy that I am not the only one who struggle with this, it makes me feel normal.

So thank you for your post, it helped me :)

Hey,

I think your English is totally fine. But what can I really say, English isn't my first language either.

Those moment are so unexpected as well. I could sit in class and I can't help it, but dream. And then I have no idea what we're doing in class.

I thought for a long time that it's normal to dream this much. But at aome point I started wonder if I don't dream a little way too much. And I thought there's something wrong with me, so I'm very glad I found this website.

I am really glad my post helped you. I would've never guessed it could do that. Thank you! : )

Anna said:

Hey,
I'm from germany so my english isnt really good.
I also have these moments when the daydreaming gets extremely bad and I just cant stop myself. At these moments I feel sick and abnormal.
So I started to search for people like me and found this website.
I am happy that I am not the only one who struggle with this, it makes me feel normal.

So thank you for your post, it helped me :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky