Does anyone else feel scared at the thought of abandoning their daydreams?

I was reading more about MD and I found a list of possible treatments. When I was reading it, I suddenly realised, I don't WANT to treat my MD, I want to keep my daydreams.

Does anyone else want to keep on daydreaming, even though it has negative points?

I mean, MD has made everyone think I'm weird (I'm a pacer, I would walk round the playground daydreaming and not play with kids my age [when I was 7, I've learnt not to pace at school] so I could carry on with my daydreams) but I want to keep daydreaming, it feels neccessary, I can't even lie in bed for 5 minutes without daydreaming, I have to daydream so I can lie in the bed and sleep.

Also, does anyone else feel like daydreaming is all a big pretend game? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it - anyway I'd be a hypocrite if I did - but am I the only one who feels like this about daydreaming?

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It makes me sad to think of leaving my dd. I know they are not real but its hard xplain but when I am ready to leave them I am gonna leavethe story on a good happy note. Does that sound weird?

I pace too. I don't think I could give up my daydreams completely if I wanted to. I can keep myself from doing it in public, but the minute I get home I start to pace and daydream, sometimes without even realizing it. I think it's easy for me to lay in bed and daydream, but I daydream about something else that's much more peaceful. I've got three different daydreams. I started working on my fourth when I realized that I was going to far. My daydream isn't like a pretend game to me, more like an alternate life that could have been. Makes me irritable when I realize how 'un'glamorous my life really is, but that's probably just because I have such high expectations for myself that will probably never be met. I'm working on it, but it's still kind of tough for me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky