Okay, so when I was younger, I would completely ignore my toys (I had a lot) in favor of pencils, kitchen utensils, a mental stick, etc. I would walk around and pretend that the items where the hands of my characters and act out their movements. My mom would get mad because I would steal her spoons out of the kitchen and my brother ended up buying me a pair of purple utensils. I was really picky about what I use to, like if it was markers it had to be roughly the same size, and they had to be skinny markers. The pencils had to have erasers, etc. I would also be fixated on certain movements the characters would preform, like if I liked how a character moved on an animation I saw, I make the characters do it over and over. (I still stole my mom's though.) I stopped at 11 or 12 cus I realize it was really weird. I mean I knew it was before, but it fully sunk in then. Did any of you do something similar or was I just crazy?

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not crazy, just unique. I did not have that kind of experience exactly, but thank you for sharing. I think it's lovely. <3

I second this.

Amanda said:

Not crazy, just unique. I did not have that kind of experience exactly, but thank you for sharing. I think it's lovely. <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky