I have the most intense daydreams and I jump around and shake my hands. It is like a movie where I am actually in the movie, mostly ( but not always) as some kind of hero.

My triggers are usually a news item involving some kind of injustice!

I do it when I am alone and I like it but I get triggered many times a day and mostly I am with people and have to suppress it, which I can do, but I might give a twitch or two before I control it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Mike

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I get intense daydreams, I bite my fingers so hard they need topical cream and band-aids. Triggers are based in previous moments where I had people problems. I got bullied most of my life, because I was so shy and quiet. Others couldn't tell if I was smart, or even a good person. So I didn't make that many friends.

I also bite my fingers when I am in a situation when I cant jump and shake, like in public. I usually bite my thumbs.

Silver Swan said:

When I get intense daydreams, I bite my fingers so hard they need topical cream and band-aids. Triggers are based in previous moments where I had people problems. I got bullied most of my life, because I was so shy and quiet. Others couldn't tell if I was smart, or even a good person. So I didn't make that many friends.

I bite my index fingers, and they were a mess for a while. I did everything to get them healthy, such as soaking in oatmeal and Epsom salts, and then applying antibiotic ointments, working hand cream or Aloe. It's been months now, because I still bite them a bit, instead of leaving them to heal. My mom freaked out this winter and thought I had chill blanes (a starter to frost bite) and if I didn't treat them immediately, the fingers will fall off. I never told her I was actually biting them to look that way.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky