Do you ever stay up so late MDing that when you wake up you have a hard time staying up. I get up super early for classes and I always find myself drifting off more often. I swear it's almost impossible to go to sleep without daydreaming though so it's kind of a deadly cycle for me. :(

Views: 762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always have trouble falling asleep because of MD. I cannot stop daydreaming and because of that I can't fall asleep. after years of being exhausted from not sleeping, I developped a trick. i basicly watch youtube video's in my bed. Watching videos is a very mindless activity and I (usually) don't daydream while watching it. because of that I can get tired. And whene I almost fall asleep I put the magical electronical video-device away and I fall asleep. or I don't fall asleep and than I just grap the device again, wathc more vids and try again to sleep lol.

Getting out of bed in the morning is hard for everyone btw lol it's like hell ;)

Yeah I'll do that with TV sometimes, put on something mildly interesting but not interesting enough to make me want to daydream. Mornings suck, and MD ones are like crappy mornings times two XD

Roel said:

I always have trouble falling asleep because of MD. I cannot stop daydreaming and because of that I can't fall asleep. after years of being exhausted from not sleeping, I developped a trick. i basicly watch youtube video's in my bed. Watching videos is a very mindless activity and I (usually) don't daydream while watching it. because of that I can get tired. And whene I almost fall asleep I put the magical electronical video-device away and I fall asleep. or I don't fall asleep and than I just grap the device again, wathc more vids and try again to sleep lol.

Getting out of bed in the morning is hard for everyone btw lol it's like hell ;)

Yes, and not only do I stay up too late DD ing, but I wake up way too early and get overtired.  It is one of the more negative aspects of this.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky