All Discussions Tagged 'world' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

Lack of Inspiration?

While I am maladaptive daydreaming I call it My World. And in my world is a whole new different story of characters I have created in this…

Started by Emily

1 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by SJ

Mental Illness?

Do you consider maladaptive daydreaming a mental illness? Whenever I think of the word mental illness it's something I could never imagine…

Started by Emily

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by greyartist

Do you integrate your daydreams in your life ? Do you make them reality ?

Just think about what advantage you have : you can create everything there is inside your mind and there is a whole world inside of it.  Us…

Started by Insomnyac

10 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Sabrina

Fantasy and physical health?

As I posted in my blog, I've been dealing with some health issues for a while, which is why I've been so absent.  I'm on the mend, though.…

10 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by GM

Creating worlds??

Has anyone every created a fictional planet, country or city as a setting for your daydream? I've created two countries: Evea; this is hom…

Started by Beef

14 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by sarah elizabeth clark

Random Questions

I keep having random questions that I'm not sure will necessarily fit in anywhere.  How about lumping them here?  I'll start. My current fa…

15 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

Fantasy Worlds

Have you been living in a fantasy world? Tell me about it.

56 May 30, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

My Book Idea!

I am writing a novel about entitled “My Castle in the Sky”, about a girl with MD.  Tell me what you think and whether you would read it or…

Started by Beef

9 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Emily

Do you ever have light daydreams? When you don't concentrate that much on the daydream?

Where you're able to do stuff in real life (talk with friends) while at the same time lightly ponder a daydream. Your head is still attuned…

Started by Becca

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by greyartist

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky