All Discussions Tagged 'mdd' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living comfortably with MDD

As I readjust to the semi-rebooted site, I've seen lots of stories and posts shared by people on here with a common thread: the desire to c…

Started by NuVonde

6 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Amanda

Introduction

Hey everyone, My name is James, I am 39, from Los Angeles. I've had MDD since I was about 12, and it really kind of started with how I wan…

Started by Jim Hunt

4 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Blanca Margatroid

How do you know if your daydreaming is severe?

Hello! I didn't know about MDD until last year, when a friend casually mentioned it to me and I realized that I've had it most to my entire…

Started by Rene Walker

4 May 2, 2018
Reply by Silver Swan

Avoidance - Yes or No

I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time. I don't know if i should stop daydreaming altogether or if I should just cut do…

Started by Sarcorum

4 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Bronwyn

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Valeria Franco

Daydreaming at night and regreting it in the morning

Do you ever stay up so late MDing that when you wake up you have a hard time staying up. I get up super early for classes and I always find…

Started by Maddy Creamer

4 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Alta Morden

Help .. i really need it .

In brief , I want to know if Maladaptive daydreaming is some kind of disorder that you can treat yourself without going to therapist ? Or…

Started by stillstudent

4 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ivy White

Telling a Professional?

Has anyone thought about or told their counselor/therapist about their maladaptive daydreaming?  I kind of what to mention it next time I s…

Started by Ollie Dee

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

How to Stop MDD

Hello everyone, the way i stoped my obsessive MDD was quite simple and it worked for me.   1- Make some goals, when you work or have classe…

Started by TheDreamer

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Drake

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky