All Discussions Tagged 'md' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you know if your daydreaming is severe?

Hello! I didn't know about MDD until last year, when a friend casually mentioned it to me and I realized that I've had it most to my entire…

Started by Rene Walker

4 May 2, 2018
Reply by Silver Swan

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Valeria Franco

Maladaptive daydreams specifically about one person (a real person) Does anyone else do this?

Maladaptive daydreaming has been an issue of mine for a while. I can't specifically remember when i started pretty much acting out the dayd…

Started by roxy123

7 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Natasha Mander

Md and repressed memories

After 5 months of counselling I have started to recall repressed memories from my childhood, I now realise why I started to md. I have been…

Started by Marla Singer

11 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Shadow Cat Sam

can MD lead to schizophrenia?

Hi I'm new and I've been trying to manage my MD...i have good days and i have bad days...however i have lessened my md alottttt from what i…

Started by Sotiria ddd

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Haleigh

Confused, need opinions

I have certainly gotten my MD under control. I usually just DD when I'm listening to music now. I can't really tell you why it stopped, bu…

Started by LeAnn Marcum

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Andrea

Has any of your daydreams came true?

I was reading an article called "The myth about Fantasy Prone Personality (FPP)" which is somewhat related to MD, and what caught my atten…

Started by LeAnn Marcum

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by greyartist

Does anyone else have anger problems

I am, like everyone else here seems to be, emotionally numb. The only feeling I really feel is anger. I am interested to see if this is com…

Started by Marla Singer

9 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

How many gigabytes do you think your MD would take up?

interesting question but, have you ever really realized how much information we have to process just to make up one daydream or scenario? S…

Started by ♥

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Eretaia

The benefits of telling people

Hey, i was wondering if anyone openly tells people about their MD and if so, what are the benefits? i would also be interested to know the…

Started by Marla Singer

6 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Roobles

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky