All Discussions Tagged 'daydreaming' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Triggers/ Daydreaming interfering with everday life?

Okay so I literally just found out what maladaptive daydreaming was ysterday. And I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark here, but I was r…

Started by Ollie Dee

6 May 17, 2012
Reply by Ollie Dee

Would you watch yourself???

I have seen a few videos of people and what they look like when they are daydreaming like we do. What I wondered to myself - and now to you…

Started by Elizabeth

24 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Chloe

Perspective of characters...?

No idea how to explain this, but I'm going to try to the best my ability. I don't really put myself into my daydreams, but more like I crea…

Started by Kirsty Amhert

35 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Alexsis Hart

I can't believe others exist!

Hey so you probably get thousands of threads like this, but I just wanna say how exciting it is to have found this site.  I'm in my early 2…

Started by David

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Drake

Not entirely sure if I have MD?

Hey, guys. I'm a little confused on this...I'm not sure if I have the disorder, or if I just have an overactive imagination. For one thing,…

Started by Jessie

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by David

Hello! *beaming smile*

Hi there  *waves*  I'm new so thought i'd post on how i belive i have MD and when i think itstarted, sorry if its a bit long.I belive it wa…

Started by scooby

4 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by scooby

Just too childish

I am too old for this. But I love it.   I want to be a writer, and I had myself convinced for a few years daydreaming would boost my creati…

Started by Jo Ann Girard

5 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Robert Swereda

Am I a maladaptive Daydreamer ?

When I was younger, I didn’t have an imaginary world, unlike others. In fact, I started having one at the age of 8-9, when I immigrated to…

Started by Sujin Kim

2 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Pebbles uwanawich

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky