All Discussions Tagged 'daydream' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's a Crazy Thought...

What would it be like to pursue one of your daydreams? ... What would it be like to find a realistic application to your daydream and mak…

Started by bluemeasure

0 Jul 17, 2018

Avoidance - Yes or No

I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time. I don't know if i should stop daydreaming altogether or if I should just cut do…

Started by Sarcorum

4 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Bronwyn

Lack of Inspiration?

While I am maladaptive daydreaming I call it My World. And in my world is a whole new different story of characters I have created in this…

Started by Emily

1 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by SJ

Mental Illness?

Do you consider maladaptive daydreaming a mental illness? Whenever I think of the word mental illness it's something I could never imagine…

Started by Emily

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by greyartist

How do you think your health choices affect your Maladaptive Daydreaming?

I've theorized that I am more likely to MD when I do not get quality sleep, or if I consume too much sodium and my blood pressure rises. DA…

Started by bluemeasure

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by goner

I didn't go through trauma, so why do I have MDD?

Most people on this website say that they got their MDD due to an abusive childhood or going through some form of trauma. with me, I never…

Started by True Blue Dreamer

18 May 8, 2015
Reply by Satchi R

Do you integrate your daydreams in your life ? Do you make them reality ?

Just think about what advantage you have : you can create everything there is inside your mind and there is a whole world inside of it.  Us…

Started by Insomnyac

10 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Sabrina

Fantasy and physical health?

As I posted in my blog, I've been dealing with some health issues for a while, which is why I've been so absent.  I'm on the mend, though.…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

10 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by GM

My name is Ruffus and I'm a daydreamer...

So, I spent last three days daydreaming, it's probably stress related - since I was supposed to work on my dissertation... I've decided it…

Started by Ruffus

3 May 14, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

Maladaptive Daydream and Sexual Orientation

After discovering this forum I`ve started to analyze my behavior in general and my daydreams. I`ve spent most of my life daydreaming about…

Started by Sweetlady

7 May 7, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky