All Discussions Tagged 'MDD' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MDD affecting real life relationships, how do I start getting daydreaming under control?

I have recently met someone I like a lot and we are moving towards a relationship, but I found myself incorporating him into my daydreams a…

Started by Eanna

3 May 20, 2019
Reply by Silver Swan

Dr Somer new interveiw on MDD

Yalda Hakim, host of Impact on BBC World News interviews a person with maladaptive daydreaming and talks with Prof. Eli Somer, a psychologi…

Started by greyartist

1 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ulaan Gom

I've been Tom Cruise....for over 10 years

I really don't know where to start. I realized I have MMD only about a year back or so, and I'm so glad that I'm not the only one on this p…

Started by Ali

3 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Rose

When will research be out for MDD?

Does anybody know? Or know where I can contact someone about research on MDD? Thanks!

Started by True Blue Dreamer

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Sasha Greenwood

Could MDD be hereditary?

Hello, I'm new to the group! This is my "coming out" to someone somewhere I guess. I've been thinking about my problem a lot lately and it…

Started by Hilary

5 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Hilary

For me, lowering histamine controls MDD

I am 45 and didn't know until 2 weeks ago that there were other people with this problem -- who weren't in mental wards, anyway -- or that…

Started by Philippa Somerville

5 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Philippa Somerville

My MDD Story From 8-27

I've been part of the community for a few weeks, but I haven't shared my story until now. I remember the exact day my MDD began. I was eig…

Started by Auryn

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

Do you guys do this...?

Do you guys have certain things you do before you're able to fantasize? (If that makes sense) For me it started when i was little, my mothe…

Started by ElloLovely

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

How To Deal With Parents In Denial?

My mom is in complete and utter denial about me possibly having MDD. Every time I bring it up, she says one of these things: "If you keep r…

Started by Haleigh

3 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Annie

Found something amazing on a website.

I found something on Tumblr, I thought it was beautiful. I had to share it. NOTE: I didn't write this, I couldn't find the original person…

Started by Haleigh

0 Apr 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky