All Discussions Tagged 'MD' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Expectations

Does anyone else find themselves having really high expectations for relationships because of the day dreaming? Like, in mine, I'm always t…

Started by Judy Driscoll

2 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Judy Driscoll

MD on TV Shows

Has anyone watched the new Matthew Perry show "Go On"?  In this weeks episode one of the characters, Danny admits that he copes with his pr…

Started by Beef

0 Oct 11, 2012

Poll

I've created a poll about MD: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/554085

Started by Beef

1 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Beef

MD related picture I found.

I came across this image on a Facebook group and I thought that this picture summed up MD perfectly, so I thought I would share it!

Started by Beef

5 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by otakugirl

Avoidant personality disorder and maladaptive daydreaming, is there a connection between the two?

After reading about Avoidant Personality disorder earlier today, I am certain I have it, (I have Maladaptive daydreaming disorder aswell) I…

Started by Marla Singer

9 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Geingart

I think I may have mild OCD

I read somewhere that MD can be linked to OCD and other things....I think i might have a mild form of OCD For example, yesterday i wrote "I…

Started by Beef

8 May 5, 2012
Reply by truthandbeauty

Would you watch yourself???

I have seen a few videos of people and what they look like when they are daydreaming like we do. What I wondered to myself - and now to you…

Started by Elizabeth

24 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Chloe

What's your sign?

In chat today with a few people, and noticed most of us had Scorpio. I was wondering  what signs people on here have and if certain signs m…

Started by Jenna

46 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by rainydaydreams

Perspective of characters...?

No idea how to explain this, but I'm going to try to the best my ability. I don't really put myself into my daydreams, but more like I crea…

Started by Kirsty Amhert

35 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Alexsis Hart

Possible reason for DDing? (I know millions of these have been posted, but... oh well *shrugs*)

Hello everyone, and welcome to Truthful Alibi decides to write such a long post that it destories the entire internet from taking up so muc…

Started by Truthful Alibi

3 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Jared

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky