All Discussions Tagged 'MD' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

MD without a story? Feelings of MD, but not wrapped in a storyline

Talking about MD, we talk about long, complex, detailed stories and pacing and music and so on. Has anyone experienced these feelings that…

Started by Kalliope

5 Jul 7, 2021
Reply by Jessica C

Maladaptive Daydreaming Gone But Now I'm suicidal, How Can I enjoy Life Now?

Like many of us I used my MD to live a more full filling life. Even if it was all pretend and in  my head. In the real word I tried modelli…

Started by Tinkerbell

7 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Tinkerbell

CURE of MD (probable)

Hey, i was suffering from MD from past two years. I was daydreaming for 16 hrs a day. t was out of control . I could'nt study ,drive my bik…

Started by Zack

9 May 4, 2019
Reply by GD

Want to participate in a new daydreaming study?

We now wish to shed light on a non-distressful variant of immersive daydreaming. We aim to study how daydreaming is related to emotional un…

Started by Eli Somer

0 Apr 16, 2018

Antipsychotics and MD

So, I don't know about anyone else, but I've been on almost every antipsychotic there is, as well as several other types of medications inc…

Started by Andigamous Gladchester

4 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Yolandi Wells

People, meditation helps!!

Hi, I`m from Brazil and I`m 21 years old. Like an year ago, I realized that Maladaptive Daydream was the responsible for keeping me from ha…

Started by Matheus F

1 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Aquarius

How do you think your health choices affect your Maladaptive Daydreaming?

I've theorized that I am more likely to MD when I do not get quality sleep, or if I consume too much sodium and my blood pressure rises. DA…

Started by bluemeasure

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by goner

Dating someone with MD?

Hey, so I was just finally approved on this site (thankfully) and I've had a lingering question in the back of my mind. Have any of you tri…

Started by Meghan B

4 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Professional Daydreamer

Sleep & MD

I've found that I have trouble falling asleep because of MD. I have to either be very tired, or force myself to stop (which takes a lot of…

Started by Lynnk

9 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Kay M

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky