All Discussions Tagged 'Daydreaming' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

When do I know that I have to stop dreaming?

Hello my name is Mauricio, I’m 20 years old and I live in Mexico City; recently I joined this group for the purpose to tell someone a littl…

Started by Mauricio

2 May 8, 2018
Reply by Paul Rapp

I can only read when I write.

Hi Guys, As you've all probably figured out by now (the main page being a huge clue), I've had a really bad form of this all my life.  It h…

36 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by deleted

The root cause of Maladaptive dayreaming?

Ok, I have theory, I am interested to know peoples thoughts... So, I personally have found that it is a  emotional distancing technique. I…

Started by Elisha

18 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Amanda

How I benefit from daydreaming

Daydreaming has always been a huge problem for me. It makes my grades drop stupendously, it's turned me into a compulsive liar, and has jus…

Started by Emily Taylor

9 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Ruwani

Is it common for MDers to have other issues?

I have seen several people mention anxiety, depression, etc. I have social phobia and my therapist thinks I should be evaluated for OCD and…

Started by littleschrodinger'scat

25 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Garima

How I believe my daydreaming started, how it progressed, and how it is now.

When I was a child, the earliest memory of my daydreams was my dragon called Raptos. I believe I created him around five years old. He was…

Started by Rosethewolf

8 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Rosethewolf

Complete and Utter Lack of Focus, I Need Help

I am having such a hard time controlling my maladaptive daydreaming. It consumes my entire day and I feel like my triggers are everything.…

Started by Bri

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Elaine Fitzgerald

There is hope everyone

I'm a recovering daydreamer now. I've been successful in controlling my daydreams. It's been a long haul, working at it each day over the p…

Started by Heinriech Heisner

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

New MD Study Seeks Participants (With and Without MD)

Normally, I don't like people posting the same thing in a blog and a discussion, but I really want to get the word out about this:      …

1 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Creative Writer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky