Valeria Franco's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting topic. I think we need to explore the subtle line of sorrow. Many things…"

Valeria Franco replied Jul 4, 2021 to A question to you all: according to you, when your fantasy became MD?

3 Jul 7, 2021
Reply by Jessica C

"Dear Pause, Replay, I'll do my best to keep it open. This website is alive because a…"

Valeria Franco replied Jun 9, 2021 to Yes, you can cure Maladaptive Daydreaming

181 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

"Kristina, you know, you got me thinking: when talking about being more interested in…"

Valeria Franco replied May 30, 2021 to Mders who have stopped maladaptive dreaming, how do you deal with reality now? Isn't reality bland, serious and have no spark at all?

14 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Teresa 1515

"How nice! My favourite happy memories are the ones that are not just happy, but that…"

Valeria Franco replied May 19, 2021 to Real Memories Masterpost!!

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Jessica C

"I wouldn't consider that MD at all... when I think about MD, I think about stories.B…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 30, 2021 to MD without a story? Feelings of MD, but not wrapped in a storyline

5 Jul 7, 2021
Reply by Jessica C

"It is always difficult to understand if something is only genetics or also behaviour…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 29, 2021 to Is MD genetic or social disorder?

4 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Depression is often mistaken with sadness. But it's something very different, most o…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 25, 2021 to this disorder has ruined my life

7 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by Mary

"What a sad story, I'm so sorry. I don't know if they had MD; often, MD is a silent d…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 21, 2021 to Is MD genetic or social disorder?

4 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Dear M, what happened? Please don't do anything that could harm yourself. If you are…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 21, 2021 to this disorder has ruined my life

7 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by Mary

"Everybody has his/her own relations with MD, that's why there's no easy solution. So…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 18, 2021 to Mders who have stopped maladaptive dreaming, how do you deal with reality now? Isn't reality bland, serious and have no spark at all?

14 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Teresa 1515

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky