Dreamcatcher's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of my characters are from fictional sources and I use their real names. I don't…"

Dreamcatcher replied Dec 30, 2012 to would you ever name one of your kids after one of your characters?

7 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Black Diamond

"I'm in mid-20's and I have never had a boyfriend as well. Don't know how to comfort…"

Dreamcatcher replied Dec 10, 2012 to Never had a boyfriend...

14 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Sarah Beth

"Probably the best way to describe my daydreams is a screenplay or a book, which foll…"

Dreamcatcher replied Nov 30, 2012 to do your day dreams follow real time? or do they have a beginning and an end?

14 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"It happens from time to time. Most of my character's deaths/near death experiences a…"

Dreamcatcher replied Nov 22, 2012 to Have you ever fantasized about attempting suicide/dying and being the hero?

3 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Dreamcatcher

"I think that you are right - but only partially. I make my characters do crazy and d…"

Dreamcatcher replied Nov 22, 2012 to Do we daydream excessively because reality is too boring?

27 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

"As far as I know, all my characters have flaws and just recently became more dramati…"

Dreamcatcher replied Nov 21, 2012 to Is everything always perfect?

6 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Crissy

"That is quite common for me. In fact, I can't remember dreaming about a single story…"

Dreamcatcher replied Nov 21, 2012 to Anyone carry on multiple story lines at the same time?

19 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Dreamcatcher

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky