Malteser's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Keep a diary. Not a list of things you didn't do. A diary of things you did after yo…"

Malteser replied Feb 12, 2019 to Revalidating Real Life after Maladaptive Daydreaming

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"Self talk - stop judging. As a rule of thumb, if someone confided in you how hopele…"

Malteser replied Feb 12, 2019 to Revalidating Real Life after Maladaptive Daydreaming

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"Diet - I comfort ate so much and for so long, which is bad for ADD any day of the we…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"Habit forming - Good habits and bad habits. Without formulating a strict plan and wi…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"Fatigue - I was tired and frustrated with the world I'd created and the dissatisfyin…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"My thoughts behind each point on the strategies list: Getting out of a toxic relati…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"Solutions - how to increase your MD-free time? I had to make myself stop daydreamin…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"Solutions - what are you already achieving despite MD? The one thing I have learned…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"The beginning of the end: Bad habits. I knew that the majority of my triggers were…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

"What I did next: After university I worked as a temp for two years. That second yea…"

38 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Emma Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky