Uncategorized (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i have some questions

Hello I am a new teenager here, and I just wanted to understand this a little more. I've always known there might have been something wrong…

Started by Marieca Hare

2 May 2, 2018
Reply by Marieca Hare

Have you ever been caught daydreaming?

Me personally, ive only been caught by teachers. Thank God for that, I do not need my friends or (especially)  My family nosing around in h…

Started by Skylar Grey

14 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Jillian Courtney

Triggers

What are your triggers to Maladaptive Daydreaming??? My triggers are music, reading, riding in the subway, when I get bored, writing, in s…

Started by ozzy castillo

7 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Tinkerbell

Effects of mental health on dreams.

Lately I have been getting weird dreams. I don't know why. Nightmares actually. The frequency of these dreams have increased. They make me…

Started by Dave Rair

4 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Camoran

Daydreaming Research

As part of my BSc Psychology and Counselling dissertation research project I am looking at daydreaming and wellbeing. If you would like to…

Started by Eleanor Sole

0 Dec 7, 2017

Knee problems due to pacing.

Has anyone here suffered from knee problems, the chronic ones due to pacing too much. I usually have to pace while DDing. Sometimes it ends…

Started by Dave Rair

4 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Dave Rair

Wordpress Blog

Hey, everyone! So even though this isn't related to maladaptive daydreaming I wanted to share it here because I feel I owe some credit of m…

Started by Tanya

0 Sep 2, 2017

Do you think MD is an addiction, like alcohol or drugs? Do you have other addictions/an addictive personality?

I sometimes think i am addicted to MD, but other times i think that MD is something VERY different.  I'm not sure.  I know that (for me) MD…

Started by Liza

12 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Kim Katz

Saving Daydreams as Memories

When I was first joined this site, someone said that forcing yourself not to daydream would just make it worse. After a while, I realized t…

Started by riavjvrj

0 Jun 12, 2017

what methods have you tried to apply to get yourself to stop dreaming

I've read in this forum of people trying to stay away from things that trigger them to go into a fantasy world like music, some stopped eat…

Started by drifter

42 May 9, 2017
Reply by bitch

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky