Uncategorized (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

manipulative of daydreaming and procrastinating

what is the difference between daydreaming and ADHD or ADD

Started by Robert de Niro

5 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by MDphonehome

manipulative of daydreaming and procrastinating

i'm procrastinating for a long time a simple thing may take months to do iti'm in a sea of manipulative of daydreaming, how to get out of i…

Started by Robert de Niro

17 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Robert de Niro

Neurotic? No, I'm just hyper-sensitive

Are we becoming increasingly intolerant, or is it the case that up to 20 per cent of us fall into the category of Highly Sensitive People,…

Started by MaxiDreamer

4 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Fitri Kamelia

Synesthesia

Hi All, I have another question for all of you. Do any of you have synesthesia in any form?

Started by Astrogirl

0 Sep 17, 2018

Stolen Day Dreams

Have any of you experienced that your day dreams have been "stolen". I have experienced it so many times in the last 35+ years of my day dr…

Started by Ursee

0 Aug 14, 2018

Will it ever get better?

I'm constantly fighting MDD, and the last couple of days have been hard. I found myself feeling pretty shitty while watching one of my favo…

Started by Briona

1 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Sudeep kumar

Addiction? Mental Illness??

Does anyone on here consider MD to be a form of addiction? I do. I'll even admit that it's slowly ruining my life... but I don't want to st…

Started by Sam

2 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by S.A.

MD And Difficulty Concentrating While Reading

I've been thinking about this for a while and wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this. I've always had a hard time concentrating…

Started by Xanthea Sagsago

7 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Kina Lowes

Over coming maladaptive daydreaming: my strategy

Can I tell you what all we maladaptive dreamers are doing wrong? We try to block our fantasies so hard. You need to understand that the pro…

Started by Shreyas

2 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by ratfish

Fantasy Characters based on real people

So I am dealing with something right now and there are not a lot of people that I can discuss it with. It occurs to me that this community…

Started by Paul Rapp

6 May 29, 2018
Reply by Paul Rapp

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky