General topics (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello!

I'm so glad I found this forum. My name is Nicole, I'm 21 years old, and I've been daydreaming like nuts for as long as I can remember. I n…

Started by Nicole

1 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

Turning Daydreams into Lucid Dreams...

I've recently experienced a cool breakthrough... I have been able, twice now, to enter an actual lucid dream state of my current "scenario"…

Started by Julie Atwood

2 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Charles Glenn Ladd

Misophonia, Sensory Defensiveness, and who knows what else....

One of my biggest and most troubling symptoms is an extreme sensitivity to many many things.  The biggest one is my sensitivity to sound.  …

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

16 Mar 25, 2011

I'm So Glad To Have Found Wild Minds

I learned about this website in the magazine "Scientific American Minds." It is an amazing feeling to know I am not alone in my constant da…

Started by Caet Gardner

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Caet Gardner

Being in the Moment

Many western and eastern religions speak of the importance of being in the moment.  Call it mindfulness being aware of God's presence in al…

Started by Pseudo Life

7 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Pseudo Life

Doctor's Visit Update

I went to the doc about a month ago. Amazingly, I was able to tell my doctor about MD! I couldn't believe I had the guts to do it. That was…

Started by Lily

1 Mar 12, 2011

Survey about experience and reality

I'm wanting to do more in depth writing about existential communication.  If anyone is interested this survey would help me out a lot.   1.…

Started by David Phillips

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Marie

Introduction

Hello,   I'm a 39 year old female and I'm pretty sure I have MD.  My earlist memory of this sort of thing was listing to music and rocking…

Started by Paige

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jackson Collins

Anyone Seem the Trailer for Sucker Punch?

Has anyone seem the ads for that movie Sucker Punch yet? I ask because the plot is about a girl locked in a mental institution who uses her…

Started by Lily

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Danielle

Hey :)

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around for a little bit but I decided to join and introduce myself and tell my story. This is the first t…

Started by Bryttani Nycolle Harris

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Nomad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky