General topics (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just another new person

Hi everybody. My name is breanna. im 20 years old and i live in the southwest. my daydreaming obsession started when I was very, very young…

Started by breanna mendoza

6 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by SleepyJeanne

Daydreaming changes mood and personality

The signs all took place over about a week: This morning I awoke disgruntled. It took me another twenty minutes before I got out of bed. I…

Started by Heinriech Heisner

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Nomad

Greetings! Just found out about this site..

through the March/April 2011 issue of Scientific American Mind.  Glad I picked it up and I'm relieved to find that I'm not alone.  Well, I'…

Started by I Want Out

0 Apr 13, 2011

How Much Time Daydreaming?

So--this is probably in an older thread that I could revive, but I wanted to start a new one :0). Feel free to ignore me if you'd rather I…

Started by Casey

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Heinriech Heisner

How would you tell someone?

Lets just say hypothetically, if you were caught or decided you had to tell someone about your MD how would you tell them? How would you st…

Started by Skylar Grey

4 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

Hi...

Well, obviously I'm new here :) I just want to start of by asking a quick question...How old are a majority of the people who have MD? I fe…

Started by Mattie

38 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Casey

I used to think MD was great!

I used to think my MD was great. I lived in my own world. I could control everything that happened in it. My 'world' has varied quite a few…

Started by Marianella

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Sparrow

New, and really struggling. Anyone have the same type of daydreams?

Hi everyone.  My names Haley.  This is my first post here.  Sorry if it's too long!     Ever since I can remember (I guess it started at ar…

Started by Haley Blep

7 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by stormy

Life

Do any of your daydreams come to life?

Started by Deer23

1 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by abc

Feeling detached/Dissociative disorder. A newbie introduction...

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker for some time, but I think it is time for me to share my story, as well as a self-diagnosed disorder,…

Started by Dreamland Girl

4 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Dreamland Girl

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky