General topics (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daydream out of boredom

I think a lot of people daydream because life isn't fulfilling enough.  Daydreams provide a shortcut to feeling all the emotions associated…

Started by Story_Teller

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Skylar Grey

How seriously shoule you take MD?

I have definitely got Md, but i was just wondering to what extent should you take your MD seriously in real life. I mean as a proper menta…

Started by Nicola Wallace

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Bibby

When/if you daydream in bed, do you tend to daydream more emotional daydreams?

OK, let me explain what I mean. I'm a pacer, I will pace to music if possible. But my other main daydreaming place is my bed. When I'm in b…

Started by Truthful Alibi

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by The Altruist

Do you have conscious control over your daydreams?

I've gathered from a few things people have said here, they go to Youtube for more ideas on what to daydream and movies and books and so on…

Started by Carrie

17 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Nicola Wallace

What is the basic themes in your daydreams?

So is there a basic theme(s) in your daydreams? In mine, especially recently, I am an orphan (for real I have a big family), a bad girl (sw…

Started by Truthful Alibi

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Nicola Wallace

Do you feel like Maladaptive Daydreaming is an addiction?

I am a recovering  drug addict.  However, if the truth be told, my first "self medication" was daydreaming. The only difference that I noti…

Started by khaughey66

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Story_Teller

Lucid Dreaming

Does anyone on here lucid dream? It's something I've been exploring and I thought perhaps a person with MD might have better control over t…

Started by Heinriech Heisner

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Heinriech Heisner

Who has a Fan fiction account?

i'm new to this and have been doing it my whole life. I always thought there where more people like me because all over fan fiction there a…

Started by Vendetta_Crazzed

0 Jun 11, 2011

Personality tests

Nice forum discussion about MBTI types made me think that there are certain predispositions to day-dreaming. Wonder, if you did any persona…

Started by Julie

1 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Julie

What makes you happy?

So, apart from day-dreaming, WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? Anything could be mentioned: general categories (from Big Macs to metaphysical poetry),…

Started by Julie

15 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by The Altruist

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky