General topics (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there anyone else who can't daydream about real people?

So there's this guy in my class who I have a crush on, I shouldn't because I have a boyfriend, but our relationship's going nowhere so... A…

Started by Truthful Alibi

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Petunia

would you ever put your real face as your profile pic?

one thing i know about cordellia is that the girl has some serious balls!! why? cause as at the moment theres NO WAY i have the courage to…

Started by sky

11 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Anaa

Another Veiw On Maladaptive DayDreaming.

I'm Curious, about what everyone else thinks about maladaptive daydreaming. Do you guys think its a good thing? a bad thing, or eve…

Started by Ellie Hale

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by FlyingSkies

Please read old posts before starting a new thread

There 211 discussion threads while I am writing this post. Most of them have lot of overlaps in their content. So,people creating new threa…

Started by Harry

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Truthful Alibi

How many of us do you think are out there?

there are 539 members on this website, but imagine how many people are out there that have maladaptive daydreaming and haven't found this w…

Started by debbie downer

5 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Bee

Um, hi?

So, I'm new here and I don't really know what to say. My name is Charlie (my friends call me Chuck, you can call me whatever), I'm 15, and…

Started by Charles Glenn Ladd

4 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Angel

Has anyone here been through trauma? If so, what kind of style day dreaming do you do? Ex. Violence, Idealized Self, Power and Control, detention, Rescue and Escape, or Sexual Arousal?

Hello. My Name's Zach, and ive been what you could say "daydreaming since i was around 12 or 13 years old. I'm 17 now. I usaully listen to…

Started by Romeofro

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Truthful Alibi

Introduction about my issues with MD

It is hard to remember how my problems with daydreaming became a struggle....now that I have this alternate fantasy life I've invented its…

Started by Liz Williams

1 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Romeofro

Have you spent years isolated in your daydreams, only to come out of them and be shocked at the difference between them and reality?

So here's what I mean: I spent YEARS as a child pacing around the playground, daydreaming. In my daydreams, I would comfort people, let the…

Started by Truthful Alibi

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Heinriech Heisner

Cretaive side of MD

I am the least uncreative person ever, which confuses me why my dream is so intricate and elaborate. I am totally useless at art, drama or…

Started by Nicola Wallace

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by The Altruist

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky