General topics (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repeated movements during MD

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm so grateful that this exists. I have been daydreaming accessibly since I can remember. I don't remember w…

Started by Mani

6 Aug 8
Reply by Mary

this disorder has ruined my life

Please if someone has gun give it to me I want to shoot myself. I don't feel like living anymore 

Started by M

7 Aug 8
Reply by Mary

What if I don't know who I am anymore?

Hi, hope you're having a great day. I have a question - what do I do if I don't know who I am anymore? I'm kinda freaking out right now act…

Started by Kristy

9 Aug 8
Reply by Mary

A brief story of me.

So I tried for a few years to enter onto WM but couldn't (I did get triggered by this too) and recently managed to get on this site. I am c…

Started by Mary

0 Aug 8

Call for Participation; MD film and book

Hi everyone,   My name is Thomas Renckens and I’m the director of the short documentary film ‘The Daydreamers’, which explores the experie…

Started by Dimmer

0 Jul 17

Limit MD for 1-2 hrs challenge day 6

HI, I hope to document my experiences with this challenge to help encourage others and keep myself accountable  on this journey of undoing…

Started by Anonymous

0 Jul 16

Hi I'm new

G'day all thank you for letting me be part of your community! :) So my story...  I’ve been a maladaptive daydreamer since my early teens, I…

Started by James Chadwick

0 Jul 14

Real Memories Masterpost!!

When I'm low I cheer myself up with fake scenarios in my head, often without being conscious of doing it. Maybe I dream of people paying at…

Started by Ruthie

5 Jul 8
Reply by Jessica C

MD without a story? Feelings of MD, but not wrapped in a storyline

Talking about MD, we talk about long, complex, detailed stories and pacing and music and so on. Has anyone experienced these feelings that…

Started by Kalliope

5 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

I hate it but it's a part of me

Hi. Hello.  I'm new here and I don't really know what to expect from this.. Also English is not my first language, so if you find any mista…

Started by Kristy

4 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky