Okay......many people on this site have suggested a few things to me to try out myself to stop MD. but its an extremely difficult task. I think a therapy would be much more effective. So here are a few questions, answers to which solve my doubts.
- Is there a therapy available for MD?
- MD is not an officially recognized disorder. At least I don't think doctors in India know about it. Will the doctor be able to understand what I'm going through and give me proper treatment? I don't want him to treat me for any other disorder and give me heavy drugs for something which I don't suffer from. I don't want to end up having side effects for no reason at all.
- The most important question is that I'm a minor and still not capable of visiting the doctor without my parents' company. At the same time I don't want them to know about this. Should I wait?
- The things about which I daydream are very bad........at least at this age I consider them to be bad. How will tell all this to my parents? If i wait till I grow up, these things are definitely going to harm all my relationships.
- Is MD actually a disorder that needs treatment? I don't want to let the cat out of bag and the have no positive results.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I CAN VERY WELL RELATE WITH YOU"LL. MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT PEOPLE WILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND ME AND I WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT HUMILIATION.