Where wild minds come to rest
I'm sorry that I ever decided to MDD....
1. When I got older, it made me more disoriented, unfocused and foggy, not to mention tired.
2. People are constantly repulsed that I don't listen.
3. I didn't make very many friends...nor got engaged. It makes you extremely quiet and absent around people.
4. There's no saying when I'll be independent now.
5. I could have had it so much better.
6. I can't desribe how embarrassing and traumatic my life situations were.
Overall, I think I learned a lot. I'll say no more to that.