Where wild minds come to rest
I was given the number 15. Like and/or comment on my status, and I will give you a number. Here are 15 little-known and/or "interesting" things about me:
1) I've spent most of my life in a fantasy world, which has given me a unique perspective on life.
2) I have 9 tattoos and plan to get more. I have my cats' portraits tattooed on my arms.
3)I've almost died multiple times, and my friend and apartment manager both saved my life when I was on the brink of death.
4) I've lost 75 pounds, mostly due to starvation after 2 surgeries for GERD.
5) I'm a vegan who hates vegetables, so it's a good thing I have a feeding tube.
6) I hate most food, and even the thought of the taste of butter makes me gag.
7) My fantasies are not very visual, but the emotions are so strong that they often produce physical reactions.
8) The more mental disorders I am diagnosed with, the saner and more rational I feel.
9) I hate Halloween but own multiple Halloween costumes just because I think they're cute.
10) I have an English degree but still have a lot of trouble reading.
11) I hate "fantasy" films and prefer non-fiction.
12) I've never had a driver's license or been arrested.
13) I believe there are no facts and only perspectives, and reality is wherever my mind is.
14) I've been quoted in a national magazine and on the radio.
15) I've never been in a long-term relationship.