Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Hello! I thought I should be the first to post on this group page. So I don't know about you guys, but my grades have taken a toll because of my daydreaming. I'm in high school and my last math test grade was a leaned 77%. I just can't focus, so I just plug in my headphones and drift away... I have gotten pretty talented at hiding when I'm daydreaming in public, but people will find out sooner or later. A group of my friends and I are going on school trips together through the country and they will figure out, so I try my best to cover it up. I know it's just part of the MD struggles, but I am trying really hard to balance fantasy and reality... so enough with me, I want to know if anyone else knows? Do your parents know? How do you cope with it? What's your story? I can't wait to hear your stories.

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I know its a little late to be posting but better sooner then later,right?

In school, I can do his weird trick where i daydream my character is learning and hearing everything that I am learning. I never had to hide my MD because I never had a problem with MDing at school. No one knows except for my Mom and my close friend, but I wish I hadnt. I cope with my MD by trying to set times for daydreaming because i like to keep schedules.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky