I was just wondering about what Myers-Briggs types you all were, so could you please tell me:

What type you are (you can take the quiz here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp ).

Is your current alter ego, daydream self, main character, whatever you call a yourself or an idealized version of yourself.

And what Myers-Briggs your main character is.

This isn't really for anything except that I'm curious.  I'm an INFP, my main character is not myself, and she is an ISTP.

Views: 1541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

INTP
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(50%)  Perceiving(33%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

My idealised self is quite the same type.

I'm INTJ

I just did a test. (it was another one as the link above though) Just because I discovered this thing exists but I'm not so convinced of its accuracy.

I'm INFP. The test I did even said INFP-T, but I have no clue what that means. I have no clue what any of this means XD

I can't start doing these tests for all my characters lol where would I even start?

I'm not entirely convinced. The description of INFP is only half me. I can't understand how such a test with only 16 outcomes can describe everyones personality. But maybe I just need to be more open for these kind of things.

But! The website says: "INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters."

That is true especially the fictional characters part. I've always seen my need for self-expression and creativity as the reason I'm a compulsive fantasizer...

meh...

MatthewR said:

There have been several threads regarding MDD'ers and the MBTI, but the one thing they all had in common was an over representation of intuitive types in general, and the INFP in particular. I think the next two common types among this site's members were INTP and INFJ. Wow i think i m the only one wz E ...  Isnt there any ENFP :D 

I was hoping someone would ask this.

INTJ

I'm INFP and my main character is ISTP also

I am ISTJ. Introverted-Sensing-Thinking-Judging. This absolutely describes me. I think my main character would be the same. I should take the test to see what my DH character would be.

I am an INTJ (with a 1% for T) and my summary of ideal self/main characters follow ENFP. Rather large difference :\

INTJ. Defiantly a introvert. Always have been always will be.

INFJ I'm apparently "wise"
INFJ. My main character is an INTJ, usually.

INTP.  The careers seem to line up with my interests.  I think it seems a bit like a horoscope in that it could describe anyone.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky