All Discussions Tagged 'to' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am going to quit MD for good.

I have daydreamed my whole life, and it has made me underachieve so much. If I could focus for even a few minutes I could actually accompli…

Started by trapmoneyslim

73 2 hours ago
Reply by trapmoneyslim

STUDY: Daydreaming and belongingness

Hi all, I'm Fran. I'm working on a scientific study to evaluate the relationship between maladaptive daydreaming and the concept of belong…

Started by Fran Flickinger

0 Jun 28, 2023

I feel like I am losing my kid to Maladaptive Daydreaming-Need guidance

I have a 12-year-old who is extremely bright and creative, but I am feeling helpless and like I am losing him to the realms of maladaptive…

Started by Martha Bozic

13 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Marcy

Does anyone on here take fictional people/characters more seriously than people in real life?

I know this may have been discussed a billion times and I am really sorry for bringing up such an old topic, but this has strongly been on…

Started by Fantasizin Farah

8 May 10, 2015
Reply by Nancy Johnson

Do you guys do this...?

Do you guys have certain things you do before you're able to fantasize? (If that makes sense) For me it started when i was little, my mothe…

Started by ElloLovely

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

How to Stop MDD

Hello everyone, the way i stoped my obsessive MDD was quite simple and it worked for me.   1- Make some goals, when you work or have classe…

Started by TheDreamer

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Drake

How far have you gone to bring your fantasies into reality?

Usually the point of our daydreaming is to take us away from the pain/boredom of every life. I was just wondering if many of you did the op…

Started by Julie

24 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Pseudo Life

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky