All Discussions Tagged 'music' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I pace w/ music, and I'm going to go off to college soon. How could I do it with a roommate?

I don't think anything is stressing me out more about college than this. How do you guys pace with a roommate? I definitely will be cutting…

Started by Samantha S

3 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by titta rúnya

For those of you who want to live in a dream....

DREAM~Imagine Dragons https://youtu.be/BWu7JDETw_I In the dark, and I’m right on the middle mark I’m just in the tier of everything that ri…

Started by Sam

1 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Jenn Taylor

The State of Dreaming - M&TD

I absolutely relate this song to MD. It's not, but almost every lyric sounds like that's what it's about. 

Started by Dollie

0 Jul 30, 2017

How much daydreaming should I stop?

Hello, So okay, first a little background.  I have been maladaptive daydreaming since I can remember. The most destructive side of my habi…

Started by Kate

7 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Kate

Walking around while daydreaming?

I don't know if any of you can relate with this but I'm curious. When I'm REALLY into my dd I walk around my house for hours (listening to…

Started by Lara

6 May 23, 2015
Reply by GM

Found myself in an unsafe place, because my mind wandered off so much. Happened to anyone else?

I decided to get out of the house for a bit the other day, and go for a walk. It was daylight, but it was partially getting darker(all be i…

Started by Louisa

2 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

Won't be able to pace for a long time...

I'm getting ear surgery soon, (my 7th one on my left ear) and I won't be able to pace for about 2 weeks. I have to get a huge incision in t…

Started by Haleigh

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Dusty

Daydreamers listening to/making music

I was wondering, why many daydreamers are painters and writers, but as far as I can see on this website, scarcely any are musicians, even t…

Started by Iris

7 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Lauren M

Favorite Video Game music?

Hey everyone? I was just wondering, do people like Video Game music? If so, share yours and tell us why! :D For me, it's the Cave Story so…

Started by Axolotlet

8 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Anette Lesley

Music in Daydreaming

I'm wondering, with all of you (well, most of you) what do you do in Daydreaming while listening to music? Because, with music playing, I e…

Started by Wish Upon A Wish

7 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Jessie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky