All Discussions Tagged 'life' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on how to become more socially confident.

Hey I'm a 16 year old girl and I've had maladaptive daydreaming since I was around 5 ish. In these last 1.5 years I've struggled with depre…

Started by Drift-Away

12 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Silver Swan

Projecting DD characters into reality

I'm pretty tired, so if I word this in a strange way, I apologize.  If you would like for me to elaborate, I can.  I'm hoping maybe someon…

Started by Lynnk

16 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Laura

Daydreaming Interfering with my grades and social life

I've always found it a constant struggle to focus on school when daydreaming so much. I feel that my daydreaming keeps getting in the way o…

Started by DreamerCandy

3 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Aaffy

My MDD Story From 8-27

I've been part of the community for a few weeks, but I haven't shared my story until now. I remember the exact day my MDD began. I was eig…

Started by Auryn

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

Maladaptive Daydreaming is My Life.

Hi all. I am a 27-year-old architect and writer. By most account I'm doing quite okay with life--I do quite well with my job, my family are…

Started by Ruby

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Amy Embers

Getting daydreams under control

Right now I have the daydreams under control.  I only daydream when appropriate.  While doing hobbies, yard work, or something boring and m…

Started by Starry

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by greyartist

MD related picture I found.

I came across this image on a Facebook group and I thought that this picture summed up MD perfectly, so I thought I would share it!

Started by Beef

5 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by otakugirl

What are you missing out on the most?

I was wondering what your real lives are like. What parts do you feel you are missing out on the most because of MD? Me it's probably roman…

Started by Palejade

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

would you ever put your real face as your profile pic?

one thing i know about cordellia is that the girl has some serious balls!! why? cause as at the moment theres NO WAY i have the courage to…

Started by sky

11 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Anaa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky