All Discussions Tagged 'fantasy' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

Just Getting By.....

Thought this song might help some of you. It's so relatable to MD. Here are the lyrics~ https://youtu.be/385ULKbiyBo Just Getting By- Tenth…

Started by Sam

0 Jul 26, 2018

Does anyone relate the way I feel it?

So I just figured out that I am indeed not crazy and this is an actual thing ( which might I say is quite a relief).  I have always been ve…

Started by Juliana Rose

6 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Sarah

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Valeria Franco

Overcoming MD: Was it all just a lie?

I wanted to write this for those of you who feel as if they are giving up a part of themselves at the thought of losing MD. But sometimes,…

Started by Eretaia

7 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by rose

Fantasy and physical health?

As I posted in my blog, I've been dealing with some health issues for a while, which is why I've been so absent.  I'm on the mend, though.…

10 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by GM

MBTI and Maladaptive Daydreaming

I'm a 34-y/o INTP female. I believe that I daydream maybe because my Feeling function is the least developed. Through MD I explore feelings…

Started by xf079

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by MatthewR

Random Questions

I keep having random questions that I'm not sure will necessarily fit in anywhere.  How about lumping them here?  I'll start. My current fa…

15 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

Is there a relation between the content of your DDs and the age you started DDing?

I once talked with one of my teachers about fantasy, who told me, people's imagination just like everything else, develops with time. A chi…

Started by escarei

12 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Laila

Fantasy Worlds

Have you been living in a fantasy world? Tell me about it.

56 May 30, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky