All Discussions Tagged 'daydreams' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daydreams with intense imagery movements

I have the most intense daydreams and I jump around and shake my hands. It is like a movie where I am actually in the movie, mostly ( but n…

Started by Michael Luck

3 May 28, 2019
Reply by Silver Swan

What genre does your daydreaming world typically reside in? Mine is the last thing others would expect.

I've noticed that many people have different types of worlds they go into. Many of them are fantasy-based, but there are also action-advent…

Started by Sidefire

34 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by pamalamadingdong

Here's a Crazy Thought...

What would it be like to pursue one of your daydreams? ... What would it be like to find a realistic application to your daydream and mak…

Started by bluemeasure

0 Jul 17, 2018

MD Affecting romantic relationships

So I've always suffered from very negative daydreams where I'm usually abused, raped, mistreated, etc. I do not know why they are so negati…

Started by Becca

2 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by SwanInTheWater

MD Affecting romantic relationships

So I've always suffered from very negative daydreams where I'm usually abused, raped, mistreated, etc. I do not know why they are so negati…

Started by Becca

0 Feb 19, 2017

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Valeria Franco

Do your daydreams ever surprise you?

I'm wondering if anyone else's daydreams have surprised them? I had a lovely daydream about a long lunch with some character pals and I ha…

Started by Auryn

1 May 21, 2016
Reply by Cemre

Do your daydreams cause you to become jealous of pop culture?

Hello, I'm new to WMN and I've had excessive daydreams from since age 3. And lately I've been nearly going mad with jealous due to content,…

Started by Isis

1 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Cyan

Maladaptive Daydreaming is My Life.

Hi all. I am a 27-year-old architect and writer. By most account I'm doing quite okay with life--I do quite well with my job, my family are…

Started by Ruby

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Amy Embers

Is there a relation between the content of your DDs and the age you started DDing?

I once talked with one of my teachers about fantasy, who told me, people's imagination just like everything else, develops with time. A chi…

Started by escarei

12 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Laila

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky