All Discussions Tagged 'daydream' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Random Questions

I keep having random questions that I'm not sure will necessarily fit in anywhere.  How about lumping them here?  I'll start. My current fa…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

15 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

Fantasy Worlds

Have you been living in a fantasy world? Tell me about it.

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

56 May 30, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

Dreaming about therapy, anyone do it?

I have noticed that some of my DDs involve me going to see a therapist as part of the story line. I do or say something that gets me ordere…

Started by greyartist

4 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Haleigh

Lucid daydreams

Being able to guide your DD, control the scenes. Is it possible? and to what extent.  Poll: To what extent do you control your daydreams?…

Started by greyartist

7 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Beef

Getting daydreams under control

Right now I have the daydreams under control.  I only daydream when appropriate.  While doing hobbies, yard work, or something boring and m…

Started by Starry

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by greyartist

Senses in daydreams, taste, smell, etc

Do you experience any in your daydreams? I think touch is one I have. To imagine someone taking your hand, grabbing you by the arm. I kind…

Started by greyartist

5 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by taffle

Dont want to stop DD?

so i dd a lot, every spare moment etc, i have to listen to music though so i often do it whilst walking the dog and end up walking for abou…

Started by Sophia Flanagan

1 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

MD related picture I found.

I came across this image on a Facebook group and I thought that this picture summed up MD perfectly, so I thought I would share it!

Started by Beef

5 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by otakugirl

Do you ever have light daydreams? When you don't concentrate that much on the daydream?

Where you're able to do stuff in real life (talk with friends) while at the same time lightly ponder a daydream. Your head is still attuned…

Started by Becca

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by greyartist

why do people think that Maladaptive daydreaming isn't real?

I really want to tell my family but I don't think that they will believe me.. I tried once and they brushed me off saying that I just had a…

Started by Cici W

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Nicola

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky